Careers at Hoffman Media
Hoffman Media, LLC seeks qualified applicants for its administrative, circulation, editorial, advertising, and production departments.
Online Editor/Social Media Coordinator
We are seeking a web-savvy, creative individual to produce market-specific web content, e-newsletters and promotions for women’s lifestyle websites, newsletters, and social media on a daily basis. We need a Southern-food enthusiast with experience writing Web content and social posts and developing online marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, confident but willing to take instruction, organized, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and work well with others. Must be self-disciplined and goal oriented.
- Must have a college degree in a related field
- 3+ years of work-related experience in one of the following areas: marketing, writing, blogging, social media, editing, research
- Must be able to identify errors, correct them, and contribute content to meet our quality standards
- Excellent computer skills (e-mailing, Internet research, and Office Suite), as well as exceptional written-communication skills
- Must have a good understanding of SEO, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Must meet production minimums on assigned work each week
- Online marketing and copywriting preferred
Qualified candidates should provide a resume with cover letter highlighting what makes you the best candidate for this position. In addition, please send three samples of published or unpublished writing or published links.
We offer a great work environment, a competitive salary, BCBS insurance, 401K, and other benefits. Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and résumé by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
Hoffman Media, LLC
1900 International Park Dr.
Birmingham, AL 35243
No phone calls please. Hoffman Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.